- Publication date
- Public Domain Mark 1.0
- RAD, PACT, HUD, NYCHA, Bill de Blasio, ULURP, New York City, public housing, City Charter, privatisation, corruption
- This is a lawsuit similarly based on the lawsuit filed by Beep Gale Bewer (D-Manhattan) to stop the infill development at Holmes Tower, which she won.
- This lawsuit was filed after activism to mobilise public housing residents failed in New York City due to many "community groups" and nonprofit orgs running interference for Mayor Bill de Blasio and other corrupt Electeds.
- This lawsuit reveals that Mayor de Blasio's implementation of RAD/PACT was illegal, bc it violated the City Charter and the New York State Public Housing laws.
- In the Petition, it was revealed that the de Blasio administration made an admission that they were violating the law.
- 2021-11-11 13:23:45
- tesseract 5.0.0-rc1-12-g88b4
- -l eng
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
CHOCR Uplevel BACK
FULL TEXT Uplevel BACK
HOCR Uplevel BACK
OCR PAGE INDEX Uplevel BACK
OCR SEARCH TEXT Uplevel BACK
PAGE NUMBERS JSON Uplevel BACK
PDF Uplevel BACK
SINGLE PAGE PROCESSED JP2 ZIP Uplevel BACK
Uploaded by progressnewyork on